This error is caused when there are no updates for your PS4 system. This can be fixed by downloading the latest update from PlayStation’s website and installing it on your console.
The “ps4 error ce-36329-3 fix” is a problem that has been present for a while. Sony has released updates to fix the issue.
Our Opinions After reviewing the products/services in line with our professional standards, we write reviews.
Fees for referrals When you buy anything via one of our links, we may be paid an affiliate commission. This, however, has no bearing on the content of our evaluations or the products/services we evaluate. Direct links to purchase items that are part of affiliate programs may appear in our content.
Standards are being reviewed. To guarantee that each review is based on an impartial, honest, and professional analysis of the product/service, all reviews published on CPUtemper must fulfill our stringent reviewing requirements. As a result of these requirements, we must assess the product’s technical features and attributes as well as its economic worth for consumers, which may influence the product’s ranking on the website.
A problem with the system software has occurred! Are you looking for a solution to PS4 Error CE-36329-3?
Error codes on the PlayStation 4 are the worst thing that may happen when playing the game, prohibiting consumers from enjoying their favorite games.
In a previous piece, we spoke about PS4 Error CE-32809-2. Another PS4 problem, CE-36329-3, will be discussed in this article. This issue comes on a blue screen and shuts off your PS4 system, stating that there is a System Software Error.
The majority of customers can resolve this problem by simply restarting their PS4 device and game, however some users are unable to do so.
What Causes Error CE-36329-3 on PS4?
Other causes contribute to this PlayStation 4 problem, which is not limited to System Software. For example:
- Corrupted data in console or game files
- In console or game files, there is a data conflict.
- When the PS4 is writing data, there is an interruption or spike in the power supply.
- Games with bugs and vulnerabilities that haven’t been fixed
- While processing data, the PS4’s CPU overheats.
- CMOS data has been tampered with.
How to Resolve Error CE-36329-3 on PS4
To repair the playstation4 issue when playing the game, follow the steps below.
1. Update the PS4’s system software.
Because there is a compatibility problem between the game file and the PS4 system, the PS4 Error CE-36329-3 appears. As a result, you must upgrade the PS4 system software to the most recent version. This is how you do it:
- Open the PS4 Settings app and go to the System Software Update tab.
- Press the Accept button after selecting Update Now.
If an update is available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you can’t go into the Settings, you’ll need to upgrade the system software in Safe Mode.
Follow these instructions to upgrade system software in safe mode:
- Turn the PS4 console off.
- Press and hold the power button until the second beep sounds, then release it.
- Choose the third option, Safe Mode.
- System software should be updated.
- OK after selecting Update from USB Storage Device.
Fix: Steam On PC Doesn’t Recognize PS4 Controller 
2. Reinstall the game/application
This problem will not be repaired with a system upgrade if the game’s files become corrupted. The game in question must be reinstalled.
- Go to PS4 > System Storage Management > Applications in the Settings menu.
- Select the game, then click the Options option, then Delete.
To preserve your game data, you need make a backup.
- Saved Data in System Storage > Settings > Application Saved Data Management
Minecraft PS4 Not Loading Stuck on Mojang Screen (Fixed)
3. Clear the PS4 cache
Refreshing the system cache is another easy solution for PS4 Error CE-36329-3. Take the following steps:
- To totally switch off the PS4, press the Power button.
- For 30 seconds, unplug it from the power source.
- Restart your PS4 system.
4. Rebuild the PlayStation 4 database
PS4 errors are usually caused by data corruption on the PS4’s internal storage device.
To fix the problem, try rebuilding the PS4 database.
- To switch off the PS4, press and hold the power button.
- Press and hold the power button one more until two beeps are heard. The second beep indicates that you’ve entered Safe Mode.
- Use a USB cable to connect your PS4 controller to the console. In Safe Mode, Bluetooth does not function.
- On the controller, press the PS button.
- Select Option Rebuild Database from the Safe Mode box.
Allow a minute to finish this procedure to verify if Playstation4 problem CE-36329-3 has been resolved.
5. Clear the CMOS memory
PS4 errors may also be caused by damaged CMOS memory data. When troubleshooting difficulties, it’s a good idea to clear the CMOS memory.
Keep in mind that clearing the CMOS on the PS4 motherboard will restore the factory defaults in the PS4 BIOS.
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Turn off your PlayStation 4.
- Disconnect the PS4 from the power source.
- Locate the CMOS battery on the motherboard by opening the PS4 casing. This is a CR2032 battery, which is the same size as a coin.
- Remove the CMOS battery with care. Push the pin holding the battery in place with a tiny screw driver, then remove the battery out of the socket.
- Replace the CMOS battery after a few minutes.
- Connect the PS4 to the power outlet, turn on the switch, and wait 5-10 minutes before turning it on. This time delay allows the CMOS battery to be recharged if it has been depleted.
- Now switch on the PS4 and see whether everything is working properly.
6. Initialize the PS4
If none of the previous procedures work and you’re still getting PS4 Error CE-36329-3, you’ll need to initialize your PS4 console.
- To make a backup, attach the USB drive to your PS4.
- Back up PS4 by going to PS4 Settings > System > Back Up and Restore > PS4 Back Up.
- Go to Settings > Initialization > Initialize PS4 > Full to complete the process.
7. Resolve Your PS4 HDD Issues
If your PS4 freezes while playing a game and displays error codes intermittently. There might be an issue with the PS4 HDD; certain faulty sectors on the HDD can cause data corruption.
All you have to do is format the PS4 HDD completely. You may format the PS4 HDD by removing it and connecting it to your computer. If the issue continues, the PS4 HDD should be replaced.
Watch This Video-
The “ps4 error ce-34054-6” is a problem that has been present for a while. Sony has released an update to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my PS4 system update error?
A: You can reset your PS4 system if an update has failed to install. This will fix the issue until a new update is available on Sonys servers. Alternatively, you can use Safe Mode and run System Update to try again once it has been fixed.
Why does my PS4 keep getting system software error?
A: It sounds like youre trying to download an update for your PS4, which is often the cause of a system software error. Please contact Sony Support if this continues to occur and they can help you with the issue.
What is error CE 32918 3 on PS4?
A: Error CE 32918 3 is a computer error that occurs on the PlayStation 4 (PS4) console. The cause of this error typically comes from hardware damage or an incompatibility with games and other applications installed in your PS4.
- ps4 error ce-36329-3 turns off
- ps4 error ce-36329-3 fortnite
- ps4 system software error su-30746-0
- an error has occurred in the system software ps4
- ps4 error codes