Screen sharing is a great way to show off your computer screen and have a better understanding of what’s going on. However, there are times when you want to share audio as well. This article will teach you how to share audio during a Discord screen share.
This is a guide on how to share audio during Discord Screen Share.
Whether on PC, mobile, or Xbox, Discord has always catered to gamers. It offers a variety of capabilities, including one-on-one and group chats, video and audio calls, text messages, and even live broadcasts. On Discord, you may also add your friends, join a variety of public servers, and utilize different bots. Because Discord supports audio sharing, here’s how to do it during a screen share on Discord.
It’s essential to understand how Discord operates and its different features that are helpful now that it’s getting more users from other sectors such as schools and even some workplaces using Discord for their communication. Many individuals use Discord to communicate with friends, listen to music, and watch gaming broadcasts in addition to utilizing it for business. While screen sharing is simple and occurs by default, audio must be configured manually. Continue reading to learn how to use Discord to exchange audio.
How to Use Discord to Share Audio
Let’s have a look at how to use Screen Share to share audio in Discord.
- Join the server you want to screen share in after opening Discord.
- You’ll need to join a voice channel now that you’ve joined the server.
- You’ll see choices above your user name after you’ve joined a voice channel.
- You may choose to terminate the audio chat, make a video call, or share your screen using these choices.
- Select the Share Screen option. You will now be asked if you want to screen share a specific program or the whole screen.
- If you want to screen share a specific program, go to the Applications tab and click on any active app.
- When you choose a certain application, your audience will only be able to see and hear audio from that application.
- You should be able to screen share the whole system if you choose the Screen tab and then select Screen. This means that your visitors will be able to see and hear everything on your computer. This includes audio.
You must ensure a few things now that you are screen sharing your displays or apps.
- Increase or decrease the video quality. The speed of your internet connection will determine this. If your viewers have a sluggish internet connection, the output will be at a reduced resolution.
- The next critical step is to choose a voice channel. If you have several voice channels, choose the one with the most viewers.
- You will now have to change the video resolution and frame rate based on the hardware you have.
- Increase your system’s and application’s output volumes to their maximum levels. If you set it to low, you’ll either get a very low output or no audio at all during the screen sharing procedure.
- You may now broadcast to your viewers on a Discord server after you’ve completed all of these steps.
Discord Screen Share Audio Not Capturing
You may be enjoying screen sharing your project or perhaps your gaming right now. However, one of your viewers may inform you that they are unable to hear any audio output from your screen sharing. This is where you’ll have to find out what’s wrong and how to solve the Discord screen sharing problem with no audio.
Use Google Chrome instead.
Examine the source from which you’re sharing your screen. You’re set to go if you have a Windows or macOS machine with Google Chrome screen sharing enabled. You will not be able to record audio if you are using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or any other web browser. To screen share audio, the best thing can do is use Google Chrome as the browser.
Start your computer again.
There may be a few bugs that cause the audio output to not be heard in the server at times. If you have other applications running in the background, it may create some problems including audio interference. All of these problems should be resolved with a fast restart, and you should be set to go immediately.
Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Discord software.
It’s also helpful to have the most recent version of the Discord software. It’s possible that earlier versions have a few problems and glitches with the audio, which are then resolved subsequently. As a result, having the most recent versions of applications and software is always preferable.
If none of the previous techniques worked for you, see our step-by-step tutorial on how to repair no audio during a Discord screen sharing.
It’s a quick and easy method to transmit audio on Discord when screen sharing. However, if you have problems with your audio playing to your viewers, please contact us. You may also refer to this article to learn how to resolve audio problems while using Discord’s Screen Share. We hope this tutorial on how to use the Discord Screen Share feature to share audio output was helpful. Let us know if you have any additional ideas in the comments section below.
Also look at:
Discord is a popular chat application that allows users to share screens with other people. This article will show how to share audio during a screen share. Reference: discord screen share no audio.
- how to share audio on discord screen share mobile
- how to share audio on discord screen share mac
- sound may not be available when sharing a screen on your device
- discord screen share audio crackling
- discord screen share no audio mobile